Choose resume template
Desired positions: Deckhand
Login to view a candidate's contact information and CV.
- Current location Antibes, France
- Date of birth 05 Feb 2001
- Height 181cm
- Relationship status Single
- Smoker No
- Visible tattoos No
- Military service No
- Criminal record No
- COVID-19 fully vaccinated Yes
Professional Profile I bring skills and experience on and around boats in areas such as line handling, tender driving, maintenance/upkeep work. I have knowledge and experience working with basic power tools and manual tools in an effective manner. Also able to aid on a basic level with galley work and service. Furthermore I am very confident in working long shifts with a constant high level of discipline, attention to detail with a problem solving attitude and a focus on performance and quality, regardless of the task at hand. I am a confident driver on land with experience of bigger vehicles. As a very accommodating and social colleague I thrive in working together under pressure and relish the bond that is created within a team.
Deckhand (Temporary) at m
May 2022 - Currently employed
Drive and assist during tender and water sports operations; Line and anchor handling during maneuver; Maintenance and restoration of the whole boat, teak, paint, bulkheads, canvas and tenders.
- Car Driving License
- Proficiency in Designated Security Duties
- Proficiency in Security Awareness
- RYA Powerboat Level 1
- RYA Powerboat Level 2
- STCW 2010
- ENG-1 (Expiry: 04 May 2024)
- STCW (Expiry: 13 May 2027)
- Powerboat Level 2
- Designated Security Duties for Seafarers
- Proficiency in Crisis Management and Human Behavior
- Crowd Management and Saftey Training for Personnel Providing Service To Passengers
Hobbies & Interests
In my spare time I enjoy sailing, skiing and traveling and to spend time with friends.