I am currently seeking for Deckhand position on board in a private or charter motor yacht, where I can apply my knowledge and skills that I’ve learned from my past experiences in yachting industry. I believe that I am enthusiastic, responsible crew member, dedicated, hard working, supportive, friendly and a team player. I consider working with others to be one of my strengths. With seven years of experience in the yachting industry, I learned and understand that working together is only possible when everyone is working toward a common goal. I'm confident that I would be a great addition to your team. During my time on my previous job as the Lead Deckhand I am responsible to keep the boat into the highest standard. I gain a lot of experience on maintaining the Deck, Engine Room (including the hull of the yacht), making sure that everything in ship shape, pay attention in safety at work always, give attention to every details and I was trained well. I received great opportunities to get good trainings and have been given job assignments that have enhanced my skills and multi-task in very fast-paced and often stressful environment. I can bring the same skills to your company.
Lead Deckhand(Full time) at
September 2019 - January 2022 (2 years 4 mons 15 days)
Responsible for the exterior of the yacht like wash down, polishing stainless steels, detailing, polishing, buffing, and waxing including the superstructure of the yacht and scrubbing teak.
- Car Driving License
- MCA Yacht/Deck Rating
- MCA Yacht Rating
- Motorcycle Driving License
- Proficiency in Designated Security Duties
- Proficiency in Security Awareness
- RYA Powerboat Level 2
- STCW 2010
Hobbies & Interests
I enjoy cycling during my free time, hit the gym or home workout sometime to stay fit, I enjoyed cooking, learning photography and I have interest in diving/ free diving as well.
- STCW Basic Training (Expiry: 11 Mar 2027)
- Proficiency in Survival Craft and Rescue Boat (Expiry: 13 Feb 2024)
- Ratings Forming Part of Navigational Watch (Expiry: 23 Feb 2024)
- SDSD Security Awareness
- IYT Superyacht Deck Crew Training Course
- IYT Small Powerboat and RIB Master (Expiry: 10 Dec 2023)
- IYT VHF Marine Communication in Masters SRC (Expiry: 10 Dec 2023)
- PADI Open Water Diver
- ENG1 Medical Certificate (Expiry: 26 Apr 2024)